Our Time Clock Module interacts seamlessly with the Scheduling module. All members of your agency (including volunteers) can punch in & out using our simple web-based time clock interface. Simply enter your username and password and the software will automatically and immediately check the schedule to verify the member is currently scheduled to work. Any discrepancies will require an explanation by the member and approval by a supervisor.
Imagine having no more paper time cards! Eliminate the need to manually add hours each week. Reduce the risk of human error. EMS eSchedule will take care of it all.
Powerful Yet Flexible
|Completely integrated with the schedule||Quick & easy review/approval of time and associated punches|
|Export to payroll||Members can view their time card online|
|Managers control the allowed "grace period"||Request PTO (paid time off)|
|Automatically identify on-time or late punches||Automatically accrue PTO based on your policies|
|Simple to complex: We can handle your time clock calculations: Multiple pay rates, Stipdends, On-call, and more...|
Features & benefits of the Time Clock & Payroll module include:
- Customize time calculation rules to suit your needs
- Administrators can set allowed grace period & rules
- Simple, streamlined payroll processing
- Handles career personnel (payroll) and volunteer time (service hours)
- Integrated with the schedule – check punch-ins against scheduled shifts
- Handles PTO accruals & payouts
- Online time clock, accessible only on PC’s you identify
- Fully electronic, web-based payroll administration interface
- Seamless integration with all major payroll companies including ADP, Paychex and Kronos
Additional Advanced Features:
- Our time clock can handle custom staff leasing & contract employees
- Custom reports by labor distribution: Labor by Station, Labor by Department, etc.
Biometric Time Clock
EMS eSchedule can be configured with an optional biometric fingerprint reader. Eliminate “buddy punching” by requiring your members to punch in/out by scanning their finger.