Training & Certifications
Being proactive has never been so easy! Get proactive – allow your members to track all the classes they attend & view progress against their certifications.
The ability to maintain and track staff skill levels is critical to the success of any organization. Do you know when your members’ certifications are due to expire? Worse yet, has a member worked a shift with an expired certification?
EMS eSchedule certification tracking notifies members of expirations, tracks the receipt of expiration messages and provides expiration reports. Certification tracking is also integrated within the scheduling module. If a critical certification has expired, the member will not be allowed to sign-up for shifts or clock in.
- Ability to tracking certification expiration dates for all members
- Easily identify upcoming expirations
- Notify members of their upcoming expirations through the online interface & e-mail
- Eliminate members working with an expired certification
- Multiple certification reports for administrators
Track Training Classes & CME's
EMS eSchedule allows you to track your members' classes, continuing education and the CMEs they attend.
- Track CME credits
- User-friendly online interface allowing for entering and maintaining training activities
- Track progress toward recertification - attended classes go toward re-certification goals
- Integration with Events Calendar – schedule training sessions, RSVP, print roster and issue CME attendance certificates
This is just a short list of the benefits & features. Contact us to learn more about how the Training & Certifications module can be the ideal fit for your agency.